HES 8300C SERIES ELECTRIC STRIKE
The 8300C Series Electric Strike is a complete one box solution. The 8300C series is a fire rated compact, high performance electric strike featuring a unique concealed design for use with cylindrical locksets. No cutting on the frame is required. Simply remove the existing strike plate, adjust the vertical alignment feature to the latch bolt centerline, and install. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 8300C to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This unique electric strike is easy to install and complies with NFPA 80-07 guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames. The 8300C accommodates latch bolts up to 5/8" throw. Included is the 801 and 801a faceplates.
- Falls within guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames.
- No cutting on frame required.
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment.
- Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic Strength 70ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 Cycles.
- Field Selectable Fail Secure/Fail Safe
- Includes the 801 and 801A faceplates.
- Dual Voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Accommodates 1/2"-5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap).
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Plug-in connector.
- Five year limited warranty.
- PoE friendly.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- NFPA 80-07 compliant.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- Grade 1 ANSI/BHMA A156.31
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
- RoHS compliant
- Patents: 5,934,720; 8,146,966; 8,157,302; 8,465,067
- .24 Amps at 12 VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps at 24 VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/ AC intermittent duty only