HES 7000C SERIES ELECTRIC STRIKE 7000C 12/24DC 630
The 7000C Series Electric Strike is a complete one box solution. Offers two solutions to address pre-loaded doors. The in-frame adjustable feature allows the installer to easily adjust the electric strike opening to accommodate the horizontal position of the latch bolt after installation. The pre-load release function allows the electric strike to operate smoothly throughout the year under varying loads on the door cause by air-conditioning pressure, change in the weather, warped doors or doors with weather stripping that often bind standard electric strikes. This unit accommodates cylindrical latch bolts up to 5/8" throw and rim exit latch bolts up to 3/4" throw.
Each Complete Pac conveniently pairs the reliability of HES electric strike with the flexibility of multiple faceplates in a single simple package. The 7000C includes a 7000 electric strike body, the 791 faceplate an ANSI 4-7/8" strike plate and the 792 faceplate for the 7-5/16" strike plate.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 1,500 lbs (791 and 792 options).
- Dynamic Strength 70ft-lbs (791 and 792 options).
- Static Strength 1,000 lbs (783S, 786S and 789S options).
- Dynamic Strength 50 ft-lbs (783S, 786S and 789S).
- Endurance 500,000 Cycles
- Field Selectable Fail Secure/Fail Safe
- Accommodates pre-load (fail secure only).
- Includes a 791 and a 792 faceplate in the box.
- Horizontal adjustment.
- Dual Voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally Mounted Solenoid
- Strike Body Depth 1-11/16"
- Plug-in Connector.
- Trim Enhancer (791 and 792 options).
- Pocket adapter (786S and 789S options).
- PoE friendly.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- Grade 1 ANSI/BHMA A156.31 (791 and 792 options).
- Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA A156.31 (783S, 786S and 789S options).
- MEA New York City accepted.
- RoHS compliant
- .45 Amps at 12 VDC/VAC
- .25 Amps at 24 VDC/VAC