HES 7501 SERIES ELECTRIC STRIKE 7501 12/24DC 630
The HES 7501 Series Electric Strike is ideal for fire rated applications with preload conditions caused by a warped or misaligned door, weather stripping, a smoke seal or any other condition that could cause door bind. The heavy duty stainless steel construction provides the strength and durability required to accommodate fire rated latch bolts up to 3/4" throw.
What is preload? Simply stated, door preload is pressure exerted on a door, that is transferred to the keeper of the electric strike by the latch. A number of conditions can cause door preload including pressure from HVAC systems, thermal bowing, thick door seals or heavy weatherstripping, misaligned, damaged, bent, warped doors, or user anticipation. When pressure is applied to some models of electric strikes, the keeper may not release because the pressure binds it against the latch. Door preload can prevent the smooth unlocking of the electric strike or even disable it-preventing the door from being opened.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic Strength 70ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 Cycles
- Field Selectable Fail Secure/Fail Safe
- Accommodates pre-load (up to 15lbs:fail secure only).
- Dual Voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally Mounted Solenoid
- Strike Body Depth 1-11/16"
- Plug-in Connector.
- Trim Enhancer.
- Five-year limited warranty.
- PoE friendly.
- UL 10C Fire-rated, 3 Hour (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- Grade 1, ANSI/BHMA A156.31
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
- MEA New York City accepted. RoHS compliant.
- .45 Amps at 12 VDC/VAC
- .25 Amps at 24 VDC/VAC