HES 8000C SERIES ELECTRIC STRIKE 8000C 12/24DC 630
The 8000C Series Electric Strike is a complete one box solution. The 8000C series is a compact, high performance electric strike featuring a unique concealed design for use with cylindrical locksets. No cutting on the frame is required. Simply remove the existing strike plate, adjust the vertical alignment feature to the latch bolt centerline, and install. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 8000C to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. The field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latch bolts up to 5/8" throw. Included is the 801 and 801a faceplates.
- No cutting on frame required.
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment.
- Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic Strength 70ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 Cycles.
- Field Selectable Fail Secure/Fail Safe
- Includes the 801 and 801A faceplates.
- Dual Voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally Mounted Solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2"-5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap).
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Strike body width 1-7/16"
- Five year limited warranty.
- PoE friendly.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- Grade 1 ANSI/BHMA A156.31
- RoHS compliant
- Patents: 5,934,720; 8,146,966; 8,157,302; 8,465,067
- .24 Amps at 12 VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps at 24 VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/ AC intermittent duty only