HES 5000 Series Electric Strike (Body Only)
The 5000 series is a compact, high performance electric strike designed for low profile openings where there is limited space behind the jamb. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 5000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
- Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic Strength 70ft-lbs
- Endurance 500,000 Cycles
- Field Selectable Fail Secure/Fail Safe
- Dual Voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally Mounted Solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" latchbolt (5/8" With 1/8" Door Gap)
- Strike Body Depth 1-1/16"
- Plug-in Connector
- Trim Enhancer Included
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- .24 Amps at 12 VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps at 24 VDC/VAC
- DC Continues Duty/AC Intermittent Duty Only
Customers Also Viewed