HES 9600 LBM SERIES ELECTRIC STRIKE 9600 630 LBM
The 9600 LBM Series Electric Strike is a windstorm rated, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4" throw latch with latch bolt monitor. All components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, so no cutting on the frame is required for installation. Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latchbolt and install. It is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24VDC.
The 9600 LBM was the first surface mounted electric strike designed with the strength and durability required to exceed the severe forces of ANSI Windstorm testing.
- Latchbolt monitor.
- Separate Base and Cover For Easy Adjustments
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 2,000 lbs.
- Dynamic Strength 120 ft-lbs
- Endurance 1,000,000 Cycles
- Field Selectable Fail Secure/Fail Safe
- Dual Voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Horizontal adjustment.
- Internally Mounted Solenoid
- Accommodates 3/4" Pullman Latch
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- UL listed to ANSI 250.13-2003 Severe windstorm listed.
- Florida Building Code Approved (FL#14307).
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- Grade 1 ANSI/BHMA A156.31
- Environmental Product Declaration.
- RoHS compliant.
- Patents: 6,390,520; 8,454,063 and patent pending.
- .45 Amps at 12 VDC Continuous Duty
- .25 Amps at 24 VDC Continuous Duty