HES 5200C SERIES ELECTRIC STRIKE 5200C 12/24D 630
The 5200C Series Electric Strike is a complete one box solution. The 5000C Series electric strike feature an in-frame horizontal adjustable design to simplify the installation process. This feature allows the installer to easily adjust the electric strike opening to accommodate the horizontal position of the latch bolt after the strike has been installed. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latch bolts up to 3/4" throw.
Each Complete Pac conveniently pairs the reliability of HES electric strike with the flexibility of multiple faceplates in a single simple package. The 5200C includes a 5200 electric strike body, the 501 faceplate for cylindrical locksets in ANSI metal jambs and the 501A faceplate for cylindrical locksets or spring latches in aluminum frames.
- Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic Strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 Cycles.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC.
- Includes a 501 and a 501A faceplate in the box.
- In-frame horizontal adjustment.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates 5/8" - 3/4" latch bolt (3/4" with 1/8" door gap).
- Strike body depth 1-3/16".
- Plug-in connector.
- Trim enhancer included.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- Grade 1 ANSI/BHMA A156.31
- RoHS compliant.
- Patent: 5,934,720
- .24 Amps at 12 VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps at 24 VDC/VAC
- DC Continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- PoE friendly