HES 9400 LBM SERIES ELECTRIC STRIKE 9400 630 LBM
The 9400 LBM Series Electric Strike is a slim-line, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 1/2" Pullman latch with latch bolt monitor. All components are completely encased within its 5/8" thick stainless steel housing, so no cutting on the frame is required for installation. Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latch bolt, and install.
The 9400 LBM ships with a 1/8" spacer plate to accommodate varying door gaps. The 9400 exceeds Grade-1 standards for strength and performance. It is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24VDC. The 9400 features a smooth cover to conceal the mounting screws and provide a sleek surface for superior looks.
- Latch bolt monitor.
- Completely Surface Mounted
- Decorative Cover For Sleek New Look
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic Strength 70ft-lbs
- Endurance 500,000 Cycles
- 1/8" + 1/16" Spacer Plate Included
- Field Selectable Fail Secure/Fail Safe
- Dual Voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Horizontal Adjustment
- Internally Mounted Solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2" Pullman Latch
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant rated and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- Grade 1 ANSI/BHMA A156.31
- Patents: 6,390,520 and 8,454,063.
- RoHS compliant.
- .45 Amps at 12 VDC Continuous Duty
- .25 Amps at 24 VDC Continuous Duty