HES 5000C SERIES ELECTRIC STRIKE 5000C 12/24D 630
The 5000C Series Electric Strike is a complete one box solution. The 5000C Series is a compact, high performance electric strike designed for low profile openings where there is limited space behind the jamb. Its strength is derived from unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 5000 to exceed the rating of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latch bolts up to 5/8" throw.
Each Complete Pac conveniently pairs the reliability of HES electric strike with the flexibility of multiple faceplates in a single simple package. The 5000C includes a 5000 electric strike body, the 501 faceplate for cylindrical locksets in ANSI metal jambs and the 501A faceplate for cylindrical locksets or spring latches in aluminum frames.
- Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic Strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 Cycles.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC.
- Includes a 501 and a 501A faceplate in the box.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap).
- Strike body depth 1-1/16".
- Plug-in connector.
- Trim enhancer included.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- Grade 1 ANSI/BHMA A156.31
- MEA New York City accepted.
- RoHS compliant.
- Patent: 5,934,720
- .24 Amps at 12 VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps at 24 VDC/VAC
- DC Continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- PoE friendly