HES 1006CLB SERIES ELECTRIC STRIKE 1006CLB 12/24D 630
The complete one box solution for all cylindrical and mortise locksets.
The 1006CLB is the electric strike for every latch bolt lock. It accommodates every cylindrical and mortise lockset for ANSI 4-7/8" strike plates with up to a 3/4" latch bolt. Included in the box is a 1006 strike body, 3 faceplates (J, KD, and KM) and all the necessary mounting hardware you will need.
The dual interlocking plunger design and heavy duty stainless steel construction of the 1006 series, enables it to exceed every standard developed for electric strikes. Tested to exceed 3,000 lbs of static strength, 350 ft-lbs of dynamic strength and factory tested to exceed 1,000,000 cycles of operation, the 1006 is in a class of its own.
The 1006CLB includes a 1006 electric strike body plus faceplates and brackets that provide the same function as any of the following options:
- J Option, K Option, KD Option, KM Option
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 3,070 lbs. (fail secure)
- Dynamic Strength 350 ft-lbs
- Endurance 1,000,000 Cycles
- Fail secure (standard)
- Dual voltage 12VDC or 24VDC continuous duty.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates up to 1" deadbolt.
- Plug-in connector.
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment.
- Trim enhancer.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour single door (fail secure only)
- UL 10C fire-rated, 1-1/2 hour double door (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- ANSI A250.13-2003 windstorm listed.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- Grade 1 ANSI/BHMA A156.31
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
- MEA New York City accepted.
- Florida Building Code approved FL#4776.
- RoHS compliant.
- Patents: 6,021,038 & 6,595,564
- .45 Amps at 12 VDC Continuous Duty
- .25 Amps at 24 VDC Continuous Duty