ILCO ENGRAVE-IT™ XP
With many of the same features as the higher-end Engrave-It ™ Pro model, the Engrave-It™ XP is an affordable, easy to operate mid-level engraving machine suitable for a store, shop or institutional environment.
Accessories Included in Kit
USB Memory Stick (holds Engrave-It XP software, Installation Guide, Tutorial and User Manual), two diamond tip cutters, Ethernet to USB adapter (to allow connection to machine and internet). Quick lock vise and much more.
Trays that hold popular keys are available. These trays hold up to 12 key blanks. Contact your Ilco distributor for details on developing a custom key holder.
Many specialty holders are available for engraving IC cores, pet tags, brass plates and more.
The XP has the capability to engrave multiple keys and IC cores as well as individual keys, pet tags, luggage tags, brass plates, small signs, ID plates, name badges, plaques and more. The Engrave-It XP allows the operator to select either “diamond drag” or rotary cutter engraving styles. Using the same powerful software utilized by the Engrave-It PRO, the operator can quickly select from a menu list of common tasks or create their own custom settings.
Affordable, durable and versatile, the Engrave-It XP delivers consistent, professional results.
- Engraves Single or multiple items
- Sequential numbering
- Over 1100 fonts, and 5000 clip art styles with the ability to add more
- Automatic or manual text sizing option
- High quality engraving for presentation plaques, etc.
- Fast engraving speeds at 3” (50.8 mm) per second
- Software simplifies common tasks and offers versatility for advanced projects
- Aluminum T-Slot Table Style
- Multi-mat eliminates the need for double stick tape, clamps, etc.
- Adjustable edge guides for easy alignment
- Red laser tracking pointer for job preview
- PC is required for operation
- Holders sold separately
- Made in the USA