CODELOCKS PIN/PROX CARD CYLINDRICAL LATCHBOLT SMART LOCK CL 4510
The Codelocks Pin/Prox Card Cylindrical Latchbolt Smart Lock CL 4510 offers advanced programming and access methods, as well as simple retrofit opportunities for easy upgrades from the CL4000 range.
The CL4510 lock combines smart technology with traditional keypad and card access options suitable for a wide range of applications, from building managers to home rental owners. Utilizing Codelocks NetCode technology, the locks offer flexibility and convenience that enable businesses to recognize new levels of convenient access control without compromising on security.
Operate and manage locks directly via the keypad or via a compatible smartphone by downloading the K3 Connect App*. Program locks via your smartphone, generate and send codes for easy access, issue smart cards for alternative entry, track and control with audit trail.
Code Card Phone
The CL4510 lock provides flexibility and convenience by providing a range of access methods allowing you to choose the most suitable entry method for your application. Allow clients access via a simple code, allocate and register a MIFARE® compatible card or send an invitation to their phone.
Generate and send time-sensitive codes to end users using the K3 App or NetCode Portal. Set codes for a specific start date and time and that automatically expire after a set duration. Additional features include blocking NetCodes and setting Flexi NetCodes.
- Buttons: 3 x 4
- Clients – Smart CardsUp to 150 Client Smart Cards
- Clients – Smart PhonesUp to 100 Phone Clients
- Clients – User CodesUp to 100 Client User Codes
- Code Change Method: Smartphone App
- Codes: 4 Digit User Codes
- Finish: Brushed Steel
- Handed: Non Handed - Locks will fit doors hung on the left or right
- Keyed Alike: Available
- Keypad: 12 button back-lit keypad
- Latch Type: 2-3/4" (70mm) Latch Backset
- Lock Material: Zinc Alloy
- Low Battery Warning: Red LED will flash on opening to indicate low battery
- Memory: Stores 350 different Clients
- NetCode: Available via the App or online Portal
- Operations: 10,000 operations from 4 x AA batteries
- Orientation: Vertical
- Power: 4x AA
- Spindle: Two part 8mm (5⁄16") spring loaded spindle
- Suitable For: Internal, External
- Supported Cards: MIFARE® Classic 13.56MHz 14443-3 Type A, MIFARE® DESFire® 13.56MHz ISO/IEC 14443 A 1-4, MIFARE Ultralite® 13.56MHz ISO/IEC 14443 A 1-3
- User Levels: Master, Sub Master, Standard User
- User Types: Code, Card, Smartphone, NetCode