CODELOCKS HEAVY DUTY ELECTRONIC TUBULAR MORTISE LATCHBOLT CL 5210 LB
The CodeLocks Heavy Duty Electronic Tubular Latchbolt CL 5210 LB is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications, an ideal choice for any restricted area that will benefit from controlling access. Unlike the other electronic locks, the CL5000 has a conventional 3x4 button keypad layout for instant familiarity, providing quick programming with a multiple range of functions.
For Gate Solutions by Codelocks - See Gate Box Kit here. Gate Box Kits provide simple and effective access control solutions for fenced perimeters / outdoor spaces. Gate Box Kits contain all components required for a straightforward installation. Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. An ideal choice for pool areas, schools and colleges, hospitals, hotels, backyards - any restricted area that will benefit from controlling access, commercial or residential.
Heavy duty lock with tubular latch and full size lever handles, suitable for high traffic use. Code free passage function and back to back options available.
- Tubular Mortise Latch
- 3-hour UL 10C certification
- Allows up to 80 User Codes
- Allows up to 10 one-time User Codes to be entered
- PVD low maintenance finish
- Brushed Steel finish
- Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (provided)
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Connections for remote release by reception desk button
- Alarm release included
- Code Free entry - Schlage C Keyway
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Use in offices, schools, warehouses, hospitals, skilled nursing homes, hotels, fitness centers and residential homes