ABUS BRASS 82 MONOBLOC SECURITY PADLOCK 82/63 KEYED DIFFERENT
The ABUS Brass 82 Monobloc Security Padlock 82/63 works particularly well for locking areas that are difficult to access, such as roller grilles, vending machines, etc.
The shackle is made of special hardened steel. A hardened steel pin on the narrow side of the lock body protects against manipulation with sawing tools. Due to the special design, the padlock locks intuitively without a key by simply pressing the shackle.
- Solid lock body made from brass
- 15/32" hardened special steel shackle
- Hardened steel pin protects the narrow side of the lock body against sawing
- Automatic locking: Locking without key by pushing down the shackle
- Precision pin tumbler
- Inner components made from rust-free materials
- Incl. two keys
- Keyed Differernt
Operation and use:
- 82/63 + 82/70: To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- 82/90: To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- For special applications, e.g. automats as well as gates, doors, containers, lorries, etc.
- Ideally used with ABUS hasps No. 125 and 130
- Sizes: 2 31/64", 2 3/4", 3 35/64"