ABUS BLACK GRANIT® ULTIMATE SECURITY PADLOCK 37RK/80 KEYED DIFFERENT
The ABUS Black Granit® Ultimate Security Padlock 37RK/80 has been developed using specifications laid down by Swedish insurance companies, which are known for their extremely high standards. In the case of the European CEN standards, which are also incredibly demanding, Granit locks meet the requirements of insurance companies and is one of our high security locks. So when it comes to protecting high valuable objects at a high risk of theft, rely on our Granit 37RK/80!
Halls, gates, containers, or trucks can be reliably locked with this padlock. It is manufactured according to EN 12320 and has a special coating for improved corrosion protection. Lock body and shackle are made of hardened special steel, with an ABUS Plus disc cylinder inside. One of the two keys supplied is equipped with LED lighting. You can purchase this padlock with a code card or security card. With the code card, the number on the card is all you need to make keys at a retailer. With the security card, you keep control: Original keys can only be duplicated by presenting this security card. Tip: In combination with the Hasp 130, the protection is even more reliable.
- ABUS-Plus disc cylinder: highest protection against manipulation
- Body and shackle made from hardened alloy steel
- Black Granit coating for even more corrosion resistance
- SZP: comes with security card to protect against unauthorized key duplicates
- RK: cylinder can be re-keyed to match an existing ABUS-Plus key
- 2 keys, 1 with LED light
- Shackle guard protects against attacks with tools
- Cylinder inserted from the top: optimum drill and pull resistance
- Shackle can be taken out
- Keyed Different
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of great value or at a very high risk of theft
- Meets special requirements of insurance companies
- Certified and approved padlock
- To secure e.g. warehouses, factory gates, containers and lorries
- Size: 3 5⁄32"
- 37RK/80, 37RK/80 SZP