MASTER LOCK COMBINATION LOCKER LOCK 1671
The Master Lock Combination Locker Lock 1671 is a built in combination for lift handle, turn handle, single point latch and box lockers. Manually-operated locking dead bolt moves horizontally. Hinged on left.
Administrators - Click here to view a video on the combination change procedure for all built-in combination lock models.
Order locker locks NOW and save up to 50% or more!
- Horizontal bolt travel provides maximum engagement to latch mechanism
- Deadbolt locking is ideal for open mesh and ventilated lockers with access to back of lock
- Manual action requires the dial to be turned to re-lock the door
- Fits all locker styles
Built-in Combination Lock Advantages
- Concealed mounting and rugged steel case deter vandalism
- Secure, three digit combination is easy to dial
- Longer useful life with five different combinations - easily changed with the touch of a button, which maintains security for new students or employees
- Standard key control allows quick supervisory access
- End user registration and control charts provided to secure and simplify administration