ILCO FUTURA PRO ONE ELECTRONIC KEY CUTTING MACHINE BK0486XXXX
Controlled by a removable 10” (254 mm) touch-screen tablet, the Futura Pro One guides the user step-by-step in all key cutting operations; for example, in selecting the make, model and year for automotive keys, selecting the cutter, clamp, etc.
Futura Pro One is compact, lightweight and portable making this an ideal choice for mobile service operations or where counter space is limited.
Designed and Engineered with just one cutting station to originate, decode and copy laser and dimple keys. Powerful enough for the professional and ideal for inexperienced users with the step-by-step prompts throughout the cutting process.
- One cutting station for duplicating all types of laser and dimple keys with interchangeable quick-change jaws that save time and reduces cost.
- Decode and copy by electrical contact to OEM specifications
- Automatic calibration
- Fast cutting cycles with a motor that delivers enough power for the cutters to reach 12,100 rpm.
- Tablet integrates software functions and data, including an extensive range of data cards and code tables for keys.
- Tablet and electronics delivers fast start up and fast response times between the tablet and the machine; reducing the overall time to duplicate a key.
- 01J, 02J, and 19J jaws included will accommodate all North American laser key styles except for BMW and Mercedes (requires optional 04J jaw).
- LED color changing lights indicate the status of the cutting process (white = ready to proceed, yellow = in process of cutting key, green = key cutting complete, safe to raise the safety shield).
- Two USB ports; one for tablet recharge and one for the tethering connection so the machine and tablet remain connected and operational even when the Wi-Fi connection is unstable or lost. The second USB port can also be used to connect the USB flash drive (supplied) to import code tables or for machine software updates.
- Durable carbide laser cutter.
- Exposed screws are stainless steel to resist wear.
- Optional clamps, adapters and accessories expand capability to originate and copy, Tibbe® type keys for Ford® applications, Tubular type keys, Kaba® ExperT type keys as well as others.
Motors: 24V dc
Power Supply: 90/264V – 50/60 Hz
Movements: 3 axes (special bushings) driven by step motors on rectified roller guides
Carriage Runs: Axis X 1.18" (30mm), Axis Y 1.97" (50mm), Axis Z 1.06" (27mm)
Dimensions: 12.52" W (318mm) x 16.26"D (413mm)
20.47" H (522mm) with tablet,
13.38" H (340mm) without tablet
Weight: 42 lbs (20 kg)
- Fast cutting cycles.
- Patented laser reading of the key profile allows you to copy a key without searching for the relevant card.
- The tablet and electronics used in the Futura Edge Plus deliver fast start-up and fast response times between the tablet and the machine reducing the overall time to duplicate a key.
- All exposed screws are made of stainless steel for better resistance to wear and longer life.
- Details include a tool/accessory holder on top of the machine and a protective shield.
- The unique 08V clamp has 4 universal sides for holding flat keys, vehicle keys, and cruciform keys. Side B is designed for Medeco® keys.
- Securely clamp standard residential/commercial keys on side A.
- Sides C and D are dedicated to automotive keys (“tongue and groove system”) to allow for proper alignment of two-sided keys so that even worn keys can be easily decoded.
- The color-changing LED lights help the operator to immediately see the process status: white – the machine is ready to proceed, yellow – the machine is in the process of cutting the key, green – the key cutting is complete and it is safe to raise the safety shield.
- Wi-Fi link between machine and tablet or the user can tether the tablet directly to the machine.
- Equipped with two USB ports on the back of the machine; one for tablet recharge and one for the tethering connection so the machine and tablet remain connected and operational even when the Wi-Fi connection is lost or unstable. The second USB port can also be used to connect the supplied USB flash drive to import code tables or machine software updates.
- Software Interface with Instacode® and Kreate-A-Key®
- Code Maker software allows users to create custom cutting cards for standard edge-cut keys
Ease of Operation:
- Generous sized working area, easily accessible and always clean thanks to the swarf collection system and the pull-down protective screen
- Shortcut function for vehicle key cutting code searches. Just input the first letters and the software will prompt the make and model you're looking for, so you don’t have to manually enter the entire field.
- Multi-language support
- Transparent safety shield contains chips and isolates moving parts
- All operations are disabled immediately when the safety cover is retracted.
- Large emergency stop button on side of the machine