ILCO BRAVO III EZ JAW KEY CUTTING MACHINE BH0055XXXX
The ILCO Bravo III EZ Jaw key machine is provided with the CU50A cutter and a corresponding cutter guide. The durable cobalt steel cutter ensures a smooth, clean, accurate cut. The Bravo III is designed to duplicate common cylinder and automotive key blanks as well as older GM® with 90 degrees first cut biting characteristics.
- Wide spacing between vise jaws accommodates new longer keys and large headed keys.
- Versatile four-position EZ-Jaw vise jaws securely grip virtually all residential, commercial and automotive keys...including double-sided types, without requiring adapters. Designed with the user in mind, they are rotatable from one position to another without lifting first.
- Carriage is spring loaded, provides consistent cutting pressure, and reduces potential for miscuts.
- Automatic cutter start feature controlled by micro-switch is activated by raising or lowering the carriage.
- Precise adjustments. A tracer point with micrometer dial regulation makes it quick and easy to adjust depth of cut; simple to replace when worn.
- Carriage release button can only be activated when the key gauges are in the down position, preventing potential cutter contact.
- Two carriage shafts ensure sensitivity and precision in the cutting movement.
- Features a "soft-touch" deburring nylon brush.
- Motor: 110V standard; 1/4 hp capacitor start
- Vise Jaws: EZ-Jaw
- Cutter: CU50A miling cutter, flat left side, cobalt steel
- Brush: D925102ZR
- Dimensions: 15" W x 20" D x 10" H (38cm x 51cm x 25cm)
- Weight: 47 Lbs (21.4kg)