CORBIN RUSSWIN ML2000 MORTISE OFFICE LEVER LOCKSET ML2054 NSA 626 LC
The ML2000 Series is a Grade 1 mortise lock designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Constructed of heavy-gauge steel, the lockbody features our patented Quick Reversible latchbolt, and a 1” stainless steel deadbolt. A wide variety of trim designs and functions and a 10-year warranty lend to the ML2000’s versatility and reliability, making it the ideal choice for use in offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications.
Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) Series mortise lock featuring vandal-resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx® pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security Pyramid or Access 3® cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders.
The ML2054 provides a multi-function lockbody that offers the ability to reconfigure a select group of functions without disassembling the lock case and only using a few additional parts. This multi-function feature enables flexibility and optimizes stocking capability.
Complement any application with the full range of trim designs and finishes offered with ML2000 Series. From stainless steel security trims to bright brass Vineyard™ levers, design continuum can be achieved without forfeiting aesthetics.
- Patented Quick Reversible feature enables reversal of hands without disassembling the lock case
- Security trims provide a vandal-resistant barrier
- Multi-function lockbody, allowing 12 functions to be configured from one lockbody
- Can be used with new or existing Corbin Russwin key systems, including patented high-security Access 3 cylinders.
- Accepts cylinders of most other manufacturers.
- Provides life safety and security in a single door prep, saving the additional cost of a deadlock
- Through-bolted trim designs for proper alignment and increased security
Features and Benefits:
- Cylinder Type: Less Cylinder
- Finish: 626/US26D-Satin Chrome
- Finish Description: Satin Chrome
- Function: 54-Office
- Grade: ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
- Lever Style: NS-Newport
- Manufacturer: Corbin Russwin
- Product Type: Mortise Lock
- Rose/Escutcheon Trim: A-Wrought Rose
- Series: ML2000 Series