CORBIN RUSSWIN ML2000 MORTISE HOTEL LEVER LOCKSET ML2029 PSA 626 LC
The Corbin Russwin ML2000 Mortise Hotel Lever Lockset ML2029 PSA 626 LC is a Grade 1 F15 mortise lock designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic hotel and motel operations. Constructed of heavy-gauge steel, the lockbody features the patented Quick Reversible latchbolt, and a 1” stainless steel deadbolt.
HOTEL LEVER LOCKSET SPECIFIC FEATURES:
- Latchbolt by grip inside and by guest key or master key outside
- Outside grip always rigid
- Deadbolt by thumbturn grip inside or by emergency key outside
- Inside grip simultaneously retracts latchbolt and deadbolt
- Emergency key shuts out all other keys
- Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt
- Cylinder Type: Less Cylinder
- Finish: 626/US26D-Satin Chrome
- Function: 29-Hotel/Motel
- Grade: ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 - F15
- Lever Style: PS-Princeton
- Product Type: Mortise Lock
- Rose/Escutcheon Trim: A-Wrought Rose
- Series: ML2000 Series
Note: Indicator shows deadbolt position only
Features and Benefits:
- Direct drive performance for consistent torque and force during lever rotation
- Lever return is crisp and firm – eliminating lever sag
- Available in 59 mechanical and electrified functions, including vandal resistant and behavioral health options, 59 standard and Muséo Line decorative lever designs and 13 finishes
- Integrates with new or existing Corbin Russwin key systems, including patented/ high security Access 3® and Pyramid
- Integrates with access control platforms
- Occupancy indicators available
- Ten year warranty
Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) Series mortise lock featuring vandal-resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx® pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security Pyramid or Access 3® cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders.
Complement any application with the full range of trim designs and finishes offered with ML2000 Series. A wide variety of trim designs and functions and a 10-year warranty lend to the ML2000’s versatility and reliability, making it the ideal choice for use in offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications.
- Patented Quick Reversible feature enables reversal of hands without disassembling the lock case
- Security trims provide a vandal-resistant barrier
- Multi-function lockbody, allowing 12 functions to be configured from one lockbody
- Can be used with new or existing Corbin Russwin key systems, including patented high-security Access 3 cylinders.
- Accepts cylinders of most other manufacturers.
- Provides life safety and security in a single door prep, saving the additional cost of a deadlock
- Through-bolted trim designs for proper alignment and increased security