CODELOCK SILVER KITLOCK LOCKER LOCK VERTICAL KL1200
KitLock KL1200 are a quick retrofit for keyed cam locks supplied as standard on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards. The keyless locks are easy to fit, taking just a few minutes to remove the existing cam lock and then making an additional top fixing for the new lock. The keyless cabinet lock can be integrated into your existing cabinets. A tougher, more robust lock range with all the benefits of the KL1000 Classic plus additional features and functions. The locks are easy to fit, providing additional programming features, stainless steel buttons, dual fixing points and improved number of operations from two AAA cells. Now available in a right-hand model and with the option of a slam latch accessory. Simplify access control and go keyless with KitLock.
- Easy fit
- 11 individual stainless steel buttons
- 50,000 openings from 2 x AAA cells (supplied)
- 2 independent fixing points
- Auto unlock facility
- Audible key pad
- Ideal for cabinets, lockers, cupboards, medical carts, data racks, safes
- Available in silver grey finish.
- RAL colour locks available on request, minimum order quantities apply.
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- IP54 rated whe used with door gasket
- Not suitable for a Chlorine environment
The KL1200 has 4 code levels available
- 8 digit Master Code
- 8 digit Sub-Master Code
- 4 digit User Code
- 6 digit Technician Code
This is the most common function and used where the same code will be repeatedly used, e.g. a pupil in a school or an employee with the same locker in the workplace.
In this function the KitLock operates with a single User Code. The guest enters a personal four-digit code. This locks the lock. The same code is entered once only to open the lock before being erased and ready for the next user. This function is used for short term, multi occupancy applications, e.g. a locker in a leisure centre.
The KL1200 is supplied as standard with two cams, but will accept the majority of other cam variations that will fit onto the KL1200’s 8mm square spindle. The lock is supplied with all the necessary fixings, template and operating instructions to fit the lock to the cabinet, locker or cupboard.
- Door Thickness: For Doors 1" (25mm) thick.
- Handing: Non-handed (Vertical).
- Dimensions: 1-5/8" W x 5-5/8" H x 1-7/16" D (41mm x 143mm x 37mm).