ALARM LOCK DL2700 SERIES LEVER LOCK DL2700 26D
The Alarm Lock DL2700 series lever lock eliminates lost keys and associated rekeying costs by replacing your standard knobsets with coded locks that don't require keys. The fingertip-programmable keypad allows up to one hundred 3- to 6-digit custom codes.
- Grade 1 Durability. Dependable lockset with rugged clutch mechanism, plus vandal-proof all metal keypad.
- Multi-level user codes: Master, 10 managers, 90 users, 3 service.
- Up to 100 different user codes (3-6 digits).
- 100% keypad programmable with a fingertip.
- Individual, group or total user lockout codes.
- Easy passage mode by manager and/or master.
- Easy to install in about an hour, retrofits cylindrical knob sets and digital locks using slightly modified ANSI 161 Series Prep.
- Standalone battery operated; 5 AA batteries rated a 200,000 cycles.
- Non-handed for easy installation and versatility.
- 2-wire remote override.
- Visual and audible entry indicators.
- WP Models for weatherproof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range of +151 degrees F to -31 degrees F
(+66 degrees C to-35 degrees C)
- Finish is 26D (Satin Chrome)