ADVANCED DIAGNOSTICS SMART AERIAL BUNDLE ADC242-ADC222
The Advanced Diagnostics Smart Aerial Bundle ADC242-ADC222 consists of the Smart Aerial Cable and the Force Ignition Tool and is to be used with the Smart Dongle to provide locksmiths with the ability to write pre-coding data onto various vehicle transponders.
Smart Aerial is able to pre-code Fiat and VAG transponders from the electronic pre-coding stored in the vehicle and then write the pre-code data onto a blank transponder.
- Pre-code data onto ID48 and ID46 transponders
- Connect via Smart Dongle
- Programming device and applicable software required
- Automatic Configuration
- Plug and Play
ADS231, ADS258 Fiat® (ID46), ADS219 VAG® (ID48) software required
- Simplify, streamline and reduce the overall time for programming keys by minimizing the use of additional pre-coding tools.
- Ready to use; automatically configures with Advanced Diagnostics Smart Dongle and programming devices.
Data Reading and Writing
- Pre-coding data is seamlessly read and automatically written onto a blank transponder. Simply connect the Smart Aerial to a Smart Dongle that us used with an Advanced Diagnostics programming device, and insert the key into the dedicated key slot to begin the process.
Pre-code Fiat and VAG
- Smart Aerial can pre-code data onto ID48 and ID46 transponders found within various automotive keys. The pincode reading software (ADS185 and ADS219) must be installed on the programming device before these transponders.
Lightweight and Portable
- Easy to transport and compact enough to fit into your tool kit.
The Force Ignition Tool from Advanced Diagnostics provides auto locksmiths the ability to force the ignition on the Volkswagen® Beetle (2006-2010) in North America via the OBD2 socket when a key is unavailable. It can also be used in conjunction with Smart Aerial on the Volkswagen® Beetle to force the ignition on during the pre-coding process.
The Force Ignition Tool is a versatile plug and play tool. Simply plug it into the vehicle’s OBD port and then plug your ADC250 master cable and pro tester into the ADC222. ADC222 automatically supplies an ignition feed via the OBD socket without the need for a key. The locksmith can read the pincode with the MVP Pro or TCode Pro prior to cutting a key.
- 16-pin OBD Connector
- ADC250 Connector
- No external power source required
- Compatible with MVP Pro and TCode Pro key programmers
- Connects to vehicle via OBD2 socket
- Ignition on allows for PIN code reading (selected vehicles)
- User friendly and easy to use