ADAMS RITE NARROW STILE RIM PUSH BAR EXIT DEVICE 8802-48
The 8800 Series Narrow Stile Rim Exit Device is designed for narrow stile aluminum applications that require a life-safety exit device with Starwheel interlocking solution. Designed for use in applications with single doors or pairs of doors with a mullion.
For Aluminum Doors, 313 Dark Bronze Anodized, 48" Door Width
- Push bar made of extruded aluminum,
- clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
- Device is non-handed.
Push bar Length:
- Push bar Length Standard sizes: dimensioned for 30" [762.0 mm], 36" [914.4 mm], 42" [1,066.8 mm], and 48" [1,219.2 mm] openings.
- Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
- Suits 1-3/4" [44.5 mm] standard,
- up to 2-1/4" [57.2 mm].
- Minimum 2" [50.8 mm] stile. Fits narrow,
- medium, and wide stile aluminum doors.
- 2-5/8" [66.7 mm] when fully projected,
- 1-5/8" [41.3 mm] when dogged.
- Standard dogging with hex key or optional cylinder dogging.
- Electric dogging option also available.
- Standard machine screws.
- Select any standard 1-5/32" [29.4 mm] diameter rim cylinder such as the 8736 Rim Cylinder.
- Available separately.
Cylinder x Fixed Pull Functions:
- For function 03 (Night latch - key releases latch) select any standard 1-5/32" [29.4 mm] diameter rim cylinder such as the 8736 Rim Cylinder.
Entry Trim Functions:
- For entry trim function 08 (key locks/unlocks lever) or function 09 (key releases lever) select any standard 1" [25.4 mm] length, 1-5/32" [29.4 mm] diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam such as the 4036 Mortise Cylinder. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1" [25.4 mm] to 1-1/4" [31.8 mm]. Available separately.
- Standard strike and narrow versions for centering doors in 4" jamb (both strikes included).
- 10 lbs
- [4.54 kg]