ABUS SMALL METAL BALL VALVE SAFETY LOCKOUT V423
The ABUS Small Metal Ball Valve Safety Lockout V423 is a hand lever for ball valves made of cranked flat steel can be blocked quickly and safely with ABUS ball valve lockouts. To block most common ball valves (even those with more than two outgoing pipes), the ball valve lockout device is the right choice. If the flat lever is at an angle of 90° to the pipe, it can be locked by the device.
With a padlock, the device ultimately gets fixated and the ball valve is locked. Accidental opening during maintenance work is therefore impossible. The ball valve lockout device can be used universally and is also applicable for pipes that are hard to reach. The handling is practical and easy, since padlocks can be exactly positioned in one of the many holes of the device.
- Stable and secure, made from powder-coated steel
- Two sizes for most common ball valves
- A number of holes for exact positioning of the padlock gives more stability
- Best used on hard-to-reach pipes
- Depth: 4 51/64 inch
- Length: 5 33/64 inch
- Width: 2 3/64 inch
- Max. Handle Thickness: 9/32 inch
- Max. Handle Width: 1 29/64 inch
- Shackle Diameter: 9/32 inch
- Locking Points: 1
Operation and use:
- Block access to ball valves during maintenance
- V423: Small 0.25" to 1"
- V426: Large 1.25" to 3"