ABUS 6' SAFELEX SAFETY LOCKOUT CABLE C506
The ABUS 6' Safelex Safety Lockout Cable C506 an be used to secure valves, hand wheels, door hardware, or access points against unauthorized access. They are available with cables of different lengths ranging from 3 - 15 feet. The clamping mechanism ensures a firm hold and can be readjusted if necessary. Secured with up to 6 padlocks. Sold in boxes of 12.
Operation and use:
- Universal lockout device for locking out different energy sources during maintenance
- Plastic body red parts: ABS and polycarbonate
- Plastic body black part: Polycarbonate
- Cable: Stainless steel with TPU coating
- Cable end tip: Polypropylene
- Clamping mechanism: Sintered bronze
- Other inner metal parts: Zinc alloy
- Length: 5.04 inches
- Width: 2.40 inches
- Depth: 1.02 inches
- Diameter: .16 inches
- Available lengths: 3 ft, 6 ft, 9 ft, 15 ft
- C503: Length 3'
- C506: Length 6'
- C509: Length 9'
- C515: Length 15'