ABUS 1 INCH SAFETY LOCKOUT/TAGOUT WITH TAB HASP H711
The ABUS 1 Inch Safety Lockout/Tagout With Tab Hasp H711 has pry-resistant interlocking tabs for additional security and allows six padlocks to be mounted at once instead of just one, so that up to six people can independently secure the energy point against unauthorized reconnection. ABUS lockout hasps are ideal for group lockout applications. With these devices, main power switches and thus the energy sources can easily be locked out during maintenance or service work. Sold in boxes of 10.
If multiple people need to secure switches at the same time, a multipoint lock is useful. The robust main switch lockout devices made of steel thus turn one mounting point into six.
They are best used in conjunction with our high-quality safety padlocks.
Technology and Features:
- Vinyl coated high tensile steel
- Length: 118 mm
- Width: 45 mm
- Depth: 12 mm
- Inner Ø: 25,4 mm
- Available with or without pry-resistant interlocking tabs for additional security
- Holds up to 6 padlocks
Operation and use:
- Lock out power switches during maintenance
- Ideal for lockout applications where more than one safety padlock has to be attached
- Shackle Clearance: 1", 1 1/2"
- Large (width 60mm): H702, H712
- H701, H702: Without interlocking tabs