ABH HOSPITAL PUSH/PULL LATCH 602A-US32D 2-3/4" BACKSET
The 6000 Series Push/Pull Hospital Latch offers versatility and durability for commercial and institutional settings. These models are designed for commercial and institutional doors up to 1-3/4" - 2-1/4", including fire doors. The sleek design has a short throw angle, allowing the door to be opened with an easy push or pull action, even when hands are not free.
- Non-handed (except for engraved models).
- Push/pull latch can be mounted with the handles up, down or horizontal without any modification.
- ASA Strike
- Includes all required fasteners.
- Compact non-handed covers provide maximum clearance between the handle and door.
- UL listed for all fire doors.
- Available in BHMA finishes.
- Lead lining is available.
- Available latch bracket for Roller to Push Pull conversion.
- Meets ADA requirements.
- Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.