ABH 2 3/4" HOSPITAL PUSH DOWN PULL DOWN LATCH 6819-2A-US32D RH
The ABH 2 3/4" Hospital Push Down Pull Down Latch 6819-2A-US32D RH is right handed and offers versatility and durability for commercial and institutional settings. These models are designed for commercial and institutional doors up to 1-3/4" - 2-1/4", including fire doors. The sleek design has a short throw angle, allowing the door to be opened with an easy push or pull action, even when hands are not free.
- Cylindrical latch application - passage function
- Right Hand Handing
- 2 3.4" Inch Latch Backset
- 1-3/4" - 2-1/4" standard door thickness
- 4-⅞” ASA Strike
- Meets ADA requirements
- Trim is mounted using four thru-bolts for maximum stability
- Linear acting cam which provides for a smoother operating unit
- One continuous spring provides a smoother operation and an extended life for the unit
- UL Listed in USA and Canada for use on door fire rated 90 minutes or less, up to 4'0" x 8'0"
- 1/2" Latch Bolt Throw
- Handle orientation is Push is Down and Pull is Down