MAJOR MFG KEY TRAP - 3 GANG - STANDARD KIT-130
This Major Mfg 3 Gang Key Trap is a simple way to help solve key control problems. A master or operating key can be locked in the key trap. A check out key with a serial number that will identify the user releases the master key. Releasing the master key with a turn of the check out key will lock the check out key in the trap until the master key is returned. Returning the master key will unlock the check out key and secure the master key.
The Key Trap is available in one, two, three and four block gangs. The block is locked to the mounting base with an “Ace Type” cylinder.
The Key Trap will accommodate 1-1/8” or longer mortise cylinders. The Key Trap is machined from a solid block of aluminum and anodized in a gray finish.
- Three single key traps mounted on a common base.
- All three key traps work independently of each other.
- Includes gear drive that replaces the mortise cylinder cam.
- The triple key trap model measures 4" x 9-3/8" x 2-5/16" high.
- Cylinders not included. Purchase your mortise cylinders here.