ILCO FLASH 008 PORTABLE MECHANICAL KEY DUPLICATOR BB0035XXXX
The ILCO Flash 008 portable Mechanical Key Duplicator BB0035XXXX easily duplicates most edge cut cylinder, cruciform, large bow and long blade keys, including the larger, oversize style automotive keys. Lightweight and compact, it is perfect mobile use and small shops. Four-sided jaws easily clamp virtually all edge cut keys present on the market. Jaws are nickel coated to provide longer life. The jaws can be quickly and smoothly rotated by simply loosening the knob and rotating the jaw into the proper position. 3 1/2" (88.9 mm) spacing between the jaws accommodate large bow (head) and long blade keys including flip style automotive keys.
- Four-sided, nickel-plated jaws for clamping the majority of all edge cut/flat type keys.
- Smooth jaw rotation by simply twisting into position.
- Slotted jaw surfaces accommodate tip stop bars and rigid shoulder gauge design allow for greater accuracy when loading and gauging keys.
- Wide spacing 3-1/2" (88.9 mm) spacing between clamps accommodate large bow (head) and long blade keys, including flip style keys.
- Depth tracer system with micro adjustment for precise calibration.
- AITiN (Aluminum Titanium Nitride) coated cutter for longer life and oxidation resistance even at temperatures up to 800 degrees.
- Nylon deburring brush.
- Electro-magnetic "main" safety switch with separate cutter motor switch for easy access.
- Mounting bracket included for securing the machine to counter.
- Two-year warranty.
- Power Supply: 120V-60Hz
- Maximum absorbed power: 1.2 Amp, 130 Watt
- Cutter motor: single phase and speed
- Movements: by rectified carriage shaft and rack
- Tool Speed: 2900 rpm
- Carriage Runs: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Cutter: ANTiN coated
- Brush: Nylon
- Dimensions: 12.2" (310 mm) W x 9.5" (240 mm) D x 8.7" (200 mm) H
- Weight: 14 lbs (6.4 kg)