CORBIN RUSSWIN STOREROOM LOCKSET CL3357 NZD 626
Extra Heavy-Duty Cylindrical Lever Locksets
The CL3300 series is a Grade 1 cylindrical lockset manufactured with the highest quality materials to ensure strength, durability and quiet operation. Available in all standard architectural finishes and four lever designs, the CL3300 series subtly complements any high-use commercial, industrial and institutional application.
The CL3352 Classroom Intruder function is the solution to classroom security: a double cylinder lockset that allows locking of the outside lever from either side. Egress is always possible with the standard anti-panic feature, whether the door is locked or not. And because a key is needed to secure the door from either side, students cannot lock a teacher out of the classroom.
Engineered to meet today’s increased security needs, the CL3300 series offers several advantages. All functions feature the Lever Release™ design for vandal resistance, allowing the outside lever to rotate when in the locked position.
For access control, the CL33900 Series Electrified Cylindrical lockset utilizes the proven CL3300 series lockset and features an integral continuous duty solenoid that allows installation in a standard cylindrical prep. Available in Fail Safe or Fail Secure, the CL33900 is ideal for door control where increased security is necessary at all times, while meeting life safety codes.
- Backset: 2-3/4", 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", Square Corner
- Bore Size: 2.1250
- Cylinder Type: Conventional Cylinder
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2"
- Finish: 626/US26D-Satin Chrome
- Finish Description: Satin Chrome
- Function: 57-Storeroom/Closet
- Grade: ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
- Keyblank Grouping: CRRS-L4-6-1
- Keying Charges: CCAM
- Keyway: Corbin Russwin L4
- Latch Number: 586F17
- Lever Length: 4.5000
- Lever Style: NZD-Newport
- Manufacturer: Corbin Russwin
- Product Type: Cylindrical Lock
- Projection: 2.8125
- Rose/Escutcheon Trim: Round Rose
- Series: CL3300 Series
- Strike: ANSI, 1-1/4" x 4-7/8", 1-1/4" Lip, Square Corner
- Strike Number: SA114