ABUS YELLOW WEATHERPROOF BRASS PADLOCK 70/45HB63 KA
The ABUS Yellow Weatherproof Brass Padlock 70/45HB63 KA has a solid brass body with hardened steel long shackle, plus cylinder cover and drainage channels for protection against water and dirt.
With our robust brass lock 70 you can secure your valuables with chains, on doors, gates, on cabinets, lockers, in tool boxes, sheds, and more, even under extreme weather conditions. We recommend using it to secure objects of medium value or items at a moderate risk of theft.
The 70 padlock consists of a solid brass body, which, thanks to a special protective cap and drainage channels, protects the lock from being penetrated by dirt and splashing water. The interior is made of corrosion-resistant materials. The steel shackle is fully encased in a tough, impact-resistant plastic, which protects adjacent surfaces.
Sold in boxes of 6.
Operation and use:
- Security for items/goods of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- For securing chains, doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boxes, etc.
- Also suitable for outdoor use
- Sizes: 1 3/8", 1 49/64", 1 31/32"
- Long shackle (HB): 45HB63, 50HB80
- Stainless steel shackle (IB): 35, 45, 50; 45/HB63, 50/HB80