ABUS BLACK INTEGRATED DISKUS® HASP D141/200
The ABUS Black Integrated Diskus® Hasp D141/200 is primarily used for double doors on utility vans, storage sheds and other items that need a solid metal locking case to prevent security attacks. This hasp is designed for flush doors, meaning the door panel and the door frame are on the same level. The design matches the original ABUS Diskus® padlocks so that the shackle is shielded from unlocking tools.
• Black universal hasp only - No Diskus®
• Ideal for use on flush double doors (utility vans, storage sheds)
• Easy to operate with one hand
• Solid metal locking case prevents successful attacks on the integrated padlock
• Zinc-plated for extreme corrosion resistance
• Mounting hardware included (screws, drilling template and spacers up to 1/5" height)