TRINE 4200 SERIES ELECTRIC STRIKE 4200 32D
The most flexible electric strike solution for cylindrical locks and dead latches. We include the 4 most used faceplates to make specifying and installing this electric strike easy on any frame, especially aluminum.
- Tall Latch Cavity - 2-13/16" tall electric strike latch area is a solution for door sag and other alignment problems.
- Four popular faceplates included - including the most used faceplates for cylindrical locks and deadlatches.
- 1-1/16" Shallow backset - the electric strike solves depth problems, as with glass store fronts.
- Low Current Draw - .240 Amp at 12DS makes it very PoE Friendly12 & 24DC :: 12 through 24 AC. All the low voltage and amperage flexibility you need.
- The included trim skirt covers any gaps or irregularities on an install. Plus it matches the strike finish.
- The 4200 electric strike latch solves the auxiliary latchpin problems many other electric strikes run into.
- Cutout Specification A115.1 (with Slight Jamb Modification)
- WH recognized for UL1034 Burglary Resistant.
- WH recognized for UL294 (6th Edition) listed.
- ANSI A156.5 - 1992 - 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" Fits.
- Grade 1 electric strike.
- Finish: 32D