TRINE 4100 SERIES ELECTRIC STRIKE 4200CC-10B-32D
Dual colored electric strike (includes pieces for a 32D/clear aluminum finish and a dark bronze finish) for use with cylindrical locks and dead latches. Made especially for aluminum frames, and for use with wood frames.
- The only electric strike to have two different finishes in one box. Allows you to match the two most popular frame finishes -- clear aluminum and dark bronze.
- Competitively priced - at or lower then competition models of the same class.
- Tallest Latch Cavity in it's class - 2-13/16" the 4200 offers almost twice the latch height compared to the competition.
- PoE Friendly electric strike - 0.240 Amps at 12DC and 0.114 Amps at 24DC.
- Runs Cool all the time, no need of an external 'pac' to reduce strike temperature under continuous duty.
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid -- less parts mean less problems.
- WH recognized for UL1034 Burglary Resistant.
- WH recognized for UL294 (6th Edition) listed.
- ANSI A156.5 - 1992 - 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" Fits.
- Grade 1 electric strike.
- Finish: 32D