TRINE 4100 SERIES ELECTRIC STRIKE 4100RS 32D
1-3/8" shallow backset 3 Hour fire rated electric strike. Includes 4 of the most common faceplates to make installing easy. Covers 90%+ of cylindrical and mortise lock configurations (without a deadbolt), plus faceplates and be kept and used to help accommodate door sag.
- Grade 1 Electric Strike - heavy duty construction, 1,000,000+ Life cycles - 3,250+ lbs. Holding Force
- Four popular faceplate included - including the 4 most used faceplates in the box makes specifying and installing easy, Covers 90%+ of Cylindrical and Mortise lock configurations (without deadbolt), plus faceplates can be kept and used to help accommodate for the door sag.
- 1-3/8" Shallow backset - the 4100 low profile electric strike can be used in 2" fire rated frames with 1/2" sheetrock ingress.
- Low Current Draw - .240 Amp at 12DC makes it very PoE Friendly 12 & 24DC:: 12 through 24 AC. All the low voltage and amperage flexibility you need.
- The included CCTS covers the gap when retrofitting the HES 1006, Folger Adams 7112/732, and Von Duprin 6200 Series or even Trine EN Series strikes, No more ugly trim skirts. The CCTS always matches the faceplate finish.
- Class A, 3 Hour fire rated door / frame configuration.
- WH recognized for UL10C, Fire Tests of Door Assemblies.
- UBC 7-2. Uniform building Code.
- CAN4 S104, Standard Method for Fire Tests of Door Assemblies.
- NFPA 252 - Issue: 1999/01/01 Standard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies.
- Note: WH fire listing is void when using fail safe action.
- UL Listed - 1034 Burglary Resistant.
- UL294 (6th Edition) listed.
- ANSI A156.5 - 1992 - 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" Fits.
- Finish: 32D