TRINE 4100 SERIES DBDL ELECTRIC STRIKE 32D RH
The only electric strike with two independently activated latches. Includes 4 faceplates in the Deadbolt solution so you have what you need, when you need it. Covers 90%+ of cylindrical and mortise lock configurations (without a deadbolt), plus faceplates and be kept and used to help accommodate door sag.
- Independently moving latches -- Top and bottom latch unlock with separate mechanisms.
- Grade 1 Electric Strike - heavy duty construction, 1,000,000+ Life cycles - 3,250+ lbs. Holding Force.
- Four popular faceplate included - including the 4 most used faceplates for most mortise lock configurations plus the open plates.
- Low Current Draw - .240 Amp at 12DC makes it very PoE Friendly 12 & 24DC:: 12 through 24 AC. All the low voltage and amperage flexibility you need. (Please note that electronics are for individual solenoids -- and the 4100DBDL may have both units activated at the same time.
- 4100DBDL patent pending -- 4100 series Patented # US20110241361
- Class A, 3 Hour fire rated single door / frame configuration.
- WH recognized for UL10C, Fire Tests of Door Assemblies.
- UBC 7-2. Uniform building Code.
- CAN4 S104, Standard Method for Fire Tests of Door Assemblies.
- NFPA 252 - Issue: 1999/01/01 Standard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies.
- Note: WH fire listing is void when using fail safe action.
- UL Listed - 1034 Burglary Resistant.
- ANSI A156.5 - 1992 - 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" Fits.
- Finish: 32D