- 9600 630
HES 9600 Series Electric Strike
The 9600 Series is a windstorm rated, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4" throw latch. All components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, so no cutting on the frame is required for installation. Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latchbolt and install. It is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24VDC.
The 9600 was the first surface mounted electric strike designed with the strength and durability required to exceed the severe forces of ANSI Windstorm testing.
- Installs In Metal or Wood Frames
- Separate Base and Cover For Easy Adjustments
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 2,000 lbs.
- Dynamic Strength 120ft-lbs
- Endurance 1,000,000 Cycles
- Field Selectable Fail Secure/Fail Safe
- Dual Voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Internally Mounted Solenoid
- Accommodates 3/4" Pullman Latch
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- .45 Amps at 12 VDC Continuous Duty
- .25 Amps at 24 VDC Continuous Duty