Light weight, Compact and Portable. This machine is ideal for on-site, mobile setup or counters that have limited space.
- The Flash 008 will easily duplicate most edge cut cylinder, cruciform, large bow and ling blade keys; including the larger, oversize style automotive keys.
- Four sided, nickel plated jaws for clamping the majority of all edge cut/flat type keys.
- Smooth jaw rotation by simply twisting into position.
- Slotted jaw surfaces accommodate tip stop bars and rigid shoulder gauge design allow for greater accuracy when loading and gauging keys.
- Wide spacing 3-1/2" (88.9 mm) spacing between clamps accommodate large bow (head) and long blade keys, including flip style keys.
- Depth tracer system with micro adjustment for precise calibration.
- AITiN (Aluminum Titanium Nitride) coated cutter for longer life and oxidation resistance even at temperatures up to 800 degrees.
- Nylon deburring brush.
- Electro-magnetic "main" safety switch with separate cutter motor switch for easy access.
- Mounting bracket included for securing the machine to counter.
- Two year warranty.
- Power Supply: 120V-60Hz
- Maximum absorbed power: 1.2 Amp, 130 Watt
- Cutter motor: single phase and speed
- Movements: by rectified carriage shaft and rack
- Tool Speed: 2900 rpm
- Carriage Runs: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Cutter: ANTiN coated
- Brush: Nylon
- Dimensions: 12.2" (310 mm) W x 9.5" (240 mm) D x 8.7" (200 mm) H
- Weight: 14 lbs (6.4 kg)